LTL Transformers (Pvt) Ltd, part of LTL Holdings, produces transformers that are well optimized ensuring that all LTL products meet the very highest international quality standards. The transformers produced by LTL Transformers are renowned for their high performance and proven reliability and are backed by a full range of after-sales services offered to all customers to ensure the reliability of the products.
LTL Transformers was established in 1982 with the aim of producing indigenous transformers – a joint venture of the Ceylon Electricity Board (the power utility of Sri Lanka) and European investors. The transformers produced were of excellent international quality and surpassed the domestic requirement; now about 50% of the production is exported. The company has an ongoing Technical Collaboration Agreement with ABB AS of Norway.
The company now produces a range of special transformers such as Earthing, Dual Ratio, Isolation, Auto, Rectifier Transformers, Switchgear Panels, Package Substations among a host of others. It is due to the detail and care given to quality and standards that LTL Transformers enjoys a 100% local market share as well as rapidly growing export orders.
The transformers produced by LTL are hermetically sealed and are maintenance-free for life. All transformers are optimized to meet customer satisfaction with regards to energy loss, noise level, dimensions and weight. Precise and thorough quality control before, during and after each stage of the manufacturing process ensures that all LTL products meet the very highest international quality standards. LTL Transformers are renowned for their high performance and proven reliability. We offer a full range of after sales services to all our customers to ensure the reliability of our products.
LTL Transformers has obtained ISO 9001 for Quality Management System, 14001 for Environmental Management System and OSHA 18001 for Safety and Health Standards from DNV-Netherlands. In addition Kema Laboratories of Netherlands has certified the product quality for all major transformer types. LTL Transformers has won the National Productivity Award for several years in the recent past.
Power & Distribution Transformers:
- Capacity from 5 kVA up to 5000 kVA
- Varying voltages up to 33 kV
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz or as per customer requirements
- Tap Types: Off Circuit Tap links/Off Circuit Tap Changer/On Load Tap Changer
- Temperature Rise: as per customer requirements.
- Silicone/Mineral Oil or other fluids filled Transformers as per customer specifications. Biodegradable oil is also available for environmentally sensitive areas.
- Cooling: ONAN / ONAF
Tank and Cooling designs:
- Hermetically Sealed type Transformers with corrugated tanks (fin walls)
- Hermetically Sealed type Transformers with gas cushions
- Conservator type Transformers with free breathing
Compact and Package Substation with Transformer:
- Oil immersed Transformers up to 2000kVA ; 33kV
- Rectifier / Converter Duty Transformers
- Earthing / Grounding Transformers
- Isolation Transformers
- Completely Self Protected Transformers
- Dual Voltage Ratio Transformers
- Multi Winding Transformers
- Auto Transformers
- Low Voltage Air Cooled Transformers
- Pad Mounted Transformers (Dead Front) as per ANSI standards.
Our Support Services
- Transportation, Installation, Commissioning and Testing of Power Transformers up to 220 kVA/150 MVA at Power Plants, Grid Substations, etc, together with associated protection and fire fighting systems
- Oil filtration and oil testing in transformers up to 150 MVA
- Maintenance of Power Installations in Industrial and Commercial Buildings , Power Utilities, Hospital Complexes and other such institutions under Annual Maintenance Contract or other terms as required by customers
- Repairs of Distribution Transformers
- Hiring of transformers for emergency short term requirements as substitutes
- Branch offices or agents of company located in several countries will readily respond to customers’ enquiries with regard to such services