Since the Construction of its First Power station in 1997 .Lakdhanavi has set an impressive track record, In Sri Lanka .
- Completed the 15 year, Build Own & Operate [BOO] contract for the Sapugaskanda power plant in Sri Lanka. A 24 MW diesel plant, built in 1997.
- Completed the EPC contract and a 10 year O & M Contract for the 100 MW Heladhanavi power plant at Puttalam, Sri Lanka. Since commissioning in 2004, Lakdhanavi has overseen.
- EPC and O and M Contarct for Yugadhanavi 300MW Multi Fuel Combined Cycle Power
- Within the last two decades. Lakdhanavi has constructed and operated emergency power plants at Sapugaskanda. Ernbilipitiya and Puttalam, in Sri Lanka. in capacities ranging from 20MW to 40MW.
- Lakdhanavi Completed EPC construction of 24 MW power plant in Chunnakam. Jaffna.
- Lakdhanavi Limited has diversified its presence in multiple fuel sources and is now expanding towards capacities beyond 500 MW. From EPC services to 0&M services. Lakdhanavi Limited has established its name in local as well as overseas power markets.
300 MW Kerawalapitiya EPC, O&M and IPP contract with CEB– 2007
|Project Name||300 MW Yugadanavi Power Station|
|Operator(s)||West Coast Powe|
|Power Generation||Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG)|
|Power Generation Equipment||3 × 100 MW|
Scope of Work
Construction of the power station began in November 2007, and progressed in two phases, with the first 200 MW phase completing in a record 10 months, and the second phase completing later in February 2010. Phase 1 of the power station was ceremonially inaugurated by President Mahinda Rajapakse on 8 December 2008.