Lakdhanavi is Sri Lanka’s first and largest independent power producer and Sri Lanka’s largest Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC) contractor and 0 & M contractor, for major power projects, including combined cycle power plants, diesel engines based power plants, mini hydro power plants and wind power plants. The company has also made its mark globally.
Lakdhanavi Limited provides tailor-made turnkey power plant solutions within the entire plant life cycle. It has proven track record of operation in South East Asia, Middle East & Africa within the last decade.
The financial specialists of the company have the reputation of excellence in integrated project financing and financial modeling services for large scale power projects. The high competency displayed by Lakdhanavi enables it to handle pivotal aspects of project identification and development with efficiency.
WHY CHOOSE US ?
- Techno-economic feasibility studies
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) studies
- Site selection, soil investigations to verify surface and sub-surface ground and soil conditions
- Financial analysis, cash flow models and financing solutions for projects
- Facilitating the negotiation of project agreements